Trading is a journey that can last a lifetime. While the idea of ‘buying low, and selling high,’ might sound simple enough; in actuality, profitable trading is considerably more difficult than just buying when price moves down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader’s Forex education can traverse a variety of market conditions and trading styles.
This is the time to get the basics set for the foundation of your Forex trading education. In this section, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market
- The most popular currency pairs and asset classes
- Importance concepts in the Forex market such as leverage and margin, order types and more.
This is the time to get the foundation set for the rest of your Forex education, and it’s absolutely critical that new traders are familiar and comfortable with the concepts learned during this stage.
This is the stage in which traders will begin to learn how to navigate around constantly changing markets as an endless amount of information is flowing at them from multiple directions. During this section, you will learn the following:
- The role of economics and supply/demand relationships
- The importance of economic data announcements and how prices can drive off of new data
- Introduction of indicators and sentiment analysis to assist with buy/sell decisions.
Generating a trade idea based on fundamental and technical.
This is the stage when we’ll begin to look at how the concepts introduced in the Beginner and Intermediate stages are utilized in ‘real world’ scenarios. This is when we’ll begin to move from the theoretical to the practical. During this stage, you will learn:
- Price action analysis to assist a trader’s technical approach.
- How to mesh technical and fundamental analysis while keeping an eye on risk management.
- An Introduction to Trading Psychology.
This is the capstone, as we’ll begin to integrate the concepts learned in the earlier three stages in order for traders to be able to implement their own buy/sell decisions while taking a risk-efficient approach towards managing exposure. During this stage, you will learn:
- How to compose, follow, and modify a trading plan.
- How to adapt an approach to varying market conditions.
- How to integrate advanced forms of analysis such as Elliot Wave, or Ichimoku.
Would you like to speak to one of us?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.